Skip to content
Who We Are:
- We are Disciples of Christ, a movement for wholeness in a fragmented world. As
part of the body of Christ, we welcome all to the Lord’s Table as God has welcomed
- We believe God is calling our church to demonstrate true community and deep
spirituality, seek wisdom, and embody forgiveness, reconciliation, justice, generosity
and hope (South Hills Christian Church Vision Statement)
What We Believe:
- The Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) stresses freedom with respect for the
diversity of beliefs among members.
- We celebrate the Lord’s Supper in worship each week.
- All followers of Christ are welcome to participate in our services as we celebrate the
life, death, resurrection, and continuing presence of Christ.
- Our tradition is to baptize by immersion and embrace those who have been
baptized in other traditions. Feel free to speak with one of our ministerial staff for
more discussion on baptism.
- The Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) seeks to cooperate with other faith and
community organizations to serve all of humankind.